Application for position Interview in the Buffett Senior Healthcare (BSH).
Exclusive Territory Preset Appointment Division (ETPAD)
In what city and state are you applying for a position?
If we are unable to reach you at the phone number you have already provided us, what is a secondary number we can contact you. Alternate phone number:
IMPORTANT: Please submit your resume by clicking here.
PURPOSE: This Applicant Questionnaire will be used to determine if you are a candidate for an initial Interview with a manager over your area for a position in our Division of Buffett (ETPAD).
First-Year Income Guarantees – Contract Eligibility –
$100,000.00 First-Year Income Guarantee:
• To be eligible, 100% of the below questions must be answered correctly.
$75,000.00 First-Year Income Guarantee:
• To be eligible, 80% of the below questions must be answered correctly.
$50,000.00 First-Year Income Guarantee:
• To be eligible, at least 50% of the below questions must be answered correctly.
UNDERSTAND: Our Talent Acquisition Team will be reviewing your answers to the below questions to determine whether or not you are a candidate for a position in our Division of Buffett. Therefore, we strongly advise you reference BuffettSeniorHealthcare.com while answering the below questions.
QUALIFICATION FOR CONSIDERATION: Applicants for an interview with us are expected to have answered at least 80% of these questions correctly.
USE THE CALCULATOR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ON THIS LINK FOR QUESTION #30: https://www.buffettseniorhealthcare.com/advantages/
Based off of your review of the BuffettSeniorHealthcare.com website, provide your best answer to each of the below series of questions and then click the “Submit” button:
1. What is the minimum first-year sales income of an Exclusive Territory Preset Appointment Division producer that has the binding income agreement?
2. Why does BSH provide our new associates an initial weekly “stipend” of Base Pay?
3. How much is the lump-sum cash bonus provided to our associates after their sixth month in our Division?
4. In our Division of Buffett, what is the name of the license all new hires are required to have before assuming their position and how is exam preparation course completed?
5. How are sales with BSH unaffected by the economy?
6. In what product target market does Buffett Senior Healthcare Corp. specialize?
7. How many days do our associates work preset appointments each week and what days of the week are those appointments made?
8. What is the difference between management Immediate Overrides & Renewal Overrides?
9. Under the BSH Residual Income section, the example of “John Smith” during John’s 4th month, off of how many total policies is he earning renewal monthly income?
10. What is the benefit of the “stacking” of income?
The post Application for position Interview in the Buffett Senior Healthcare (BSH) first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.