As you progress from a Student Nurse to a Registered Nurse you may be exposed to areas within your working environment where evidenced based research will be a fundamental element of your career..
must be in Australian English with APA 7th Referencing
2. Literature Review
Related Learning outcomes 1,2,3,4,5
Word Count: approximately 2000 words +/- 10%. Please note that the markers will NOT mark past this
allocated word count.
Why is this assessment relevant?
As you progress from a Student Nurse to a Registered Nurse you may be exposed to areas within your
working environment where evidenced based research will be a fundamental element of your career. This
literature review will provide you with the understanding of the existing research and relevant databases that
is relevant to your particular topic or area for future study, and to present that knowledge in the form of a
written report. By conducting a literature review helps you build your knowledge in your area.
You have three (3) topics to choice from for your literature review
Topic 1: Cancer
Topic 2: Coronary heart disease
Topic 3: Mental illness
21/01/2021 [Solved] 62827 – Attatched if the information on the Literature
Assessment criteria :
You have been provided with two topics to choose from and remember to reference this appropriately.
• A template has been provided for you to use.
• Adhere to standard academic writing and paragraphs.
• Headings are okay to use avoid the use of dot/bullet points.
• Use 11 or 12pt font either calibri or arial ONLY.
• Ensure you have a footer with page numbers and your student name/number
• Reference list at end of document using APA 7th style, with at least 10 references used including research
articles no older than 10 years (referencing does not contribute to word count).
• Use third person (no I or me) in academic writing and write as if this is something you intend to do