1. Select an actual topic of interest for the community. Must be a topic where you will perform an educational intervention to the families and the communities and you will provide them with education, action plans and interventions that will positively impact their health and wellbeing. The ultimate goal for your blog should be aimed to prevent disease and injury, improve health, and enhance quality of life.
2. The topic selected must be supported by peer review journals and best practices- include intext citations and references at the end, so that your audience knows you are credible and can look up the resources.
3. The topic that would you develop a great blog will be:
• Sexually transmitted diseases
4. Make sure that you select a great tittle for your blog. Suggestions: use words that when read it caught the attention of the community, as an example “how to prevent…”; “how to improve…” etc.
5. When you start writing your blog make sure the first lines or paragraphs must give the reader a concise and solid idea of what the whole blog will be. If you can catch the reader attention there the probability of success on your blog are very high. You must demonstrate to your instructors and peers that what you are writing about will really impact positively the targeted audience which should be schools, worksites, health care facilities, churches, and communities.
6. You might deliver you blog to your target audience thru social media or any other method you choose that will be effective in reaching out the community.
7. Elaborate now in your blog topic and expand your ideas; here you must support each blog with scientific research and scholarly articles.
8. Then conclude your blog with a good summary of your topic, education, interventions, recommendations given.
9. The blog is to be formatted and cited in current APA 7 style with support from at least 3 references that should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)
10. The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
11. Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA 7 style.
NOTE: It is an example only. You are not to take this and use it as your own.
The post Community Analysis first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.