Established Epistemological Position.
In your post, address the following:
Can we ever conduct research without having first established an epistemological position? Why or why not?
What is your epistemology?
Take the “What’s Your Epistemology?” quiz from this unit’s readings, if you have not done so already.
What were the results?
Do you agree with the result? Why or why not?
Chapter 2 Reading
After reading this chapter you will be able to:
• Distinguish between ontology and epistemology in research.
• Distinguish between inductive and deductive methods.
• Explain the different perspectives taken by positivism and interpretivism.
• Describe the different research methodologies and the conditions for their selection.
• Distinguish between exploratory, descriptive, explanatory and interpretative research studies.
The post Established Epistemological Position first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.