Family Assessment Clinical.
Learn how to do a genogram and ecomap, and then so that you can later analyze them in collaboration with
a family assessment to educate families on genetic risks for future health problems and trends in family
function and structure.
-The Learning Outcomes for the Family Assessment module are:
1. Conduct a health history, including environmental exposure and a family history that recognizes genetic risks
to identify current and future health problems.
2. Summarize how the genogram and ecomap assist family assessment.
3. Describe four conceptual frameworks that can be used to assess a family.
4. Utilize assessment tools to facilitate the family assessment process.
5. Discuss trends in family function and structure
The post Family Assessment Clinical first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.