Long essay in the space provided below, responding to the questions below. Make-believe you are a male, 3.9 GPA, and major in business administration..
Long essay in the space provided below, responding to the questions below. Make-believe you are a male, 3.9 GPA, and major in business administration.
- Have you been able to narrow down your career options from three choices to two or one choices? If so, what were the factors that have influenced your decisions? What have you experienced and learned, in and out of the classroom, since taking BUSINESS 101: First-Year Seminar that has informed your decision?
- How has the Personal SWOT Analysis that you have completed informed the career choice(s) you have decided to pursue? How will the skills that you have developed and/or strengthened during your studies at Keystone community college support your development and success in the career(s) that you are interested in pursuing?
- How do you anticipate an internship helping you to confirm or adjust your choice(s) for a career?
- How will an internship opportunity support your employment prospects after graduation?
- What are resources available at Keystone community college that you leveraged to help support your career choice(s) and goals?