Please read the attached files and watch the video..
Please read the attached files and watch the video.
1. “What is the academic study of religion?” in this website https://religion.ua.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/mccutchintrohandout.pdf
2. The handout for how to write research papers for religious studies in this website http://writingcenter.unc.edu/resources/handouts-demos/writing-for-specific -fields/religious-studies
3. “Elements in Critical Thinking” (attached)
4. “Critical Thinking Across All Disciplines Rubric” (Attached)
5. The video link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxk7_-7PxEw&feature=emb_title
And then answer the following questions below;
1. According to “Elements of Critical Thinking Workshop Handouts”, what is called critical thinking?
2. How is the academic study of religion different from the study of religion in the church?
3. Someone said that religion is an intrinsic human nature. Please critically examine this statement based on Professor Russell McCucheon’s explanation of what religion is in the video.
4. Share your thoughts about what critical thinking is and how you think about application of critical thinking in study about religion.
Please put numbers (1, 2, 3,4 ), then you answer, so I can see what question you did.