Answer the following questions:
1. What characteristics do the two sculptures below share?
2. Do they share enough characteristics to establish a basis of comparison? Explain.
3. Make a list of points you could discuss if you were comparing them.
4. What general statement could you make about these two sculptures? Do the points you listed provide enough support for this general statement?
5. How does each sculpture convey the idea of love? Which one do you believe conveys this idea more effectively? Why?
“LOVE” (Sculpture) by Robert Indiana
The post Sculptures first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.