Undertake a review of the strategic innovation of the corporate entrepreneurship process of Grab in Singapore..
Full Assignment – Individual (3500 word) case based assignment
• Undertake a review of the strategic innovation of the corporate entrepreneurship process of Grab in Singapore.
• Examine the approach of the organisation in the context of the academic literature, outlining the main innovation strategy and/or entrepreneurship processes.
• Identify what are the strengths and weaknesses of this approach for this organisation (note this is not a standard SWOT analysis, but a critical review of the processes you are examining) and outline some future recommendations to senior management for your chosen organisation.
• Reflect also on your personal involvement in innovation or entrepreneurial activity in your working life, and how has your understanding of that experience been changed or enhanced as a result of the learning in this module and your engagement with practice. This may be aided by the use of a reflective learning model.
• If you have not previously been involved in such activities you may reflect how your role has been shaped by innovation or entrepreneurial decisions made elsewhere.
• How might your future development in your current role or in a new role be affected by the new knowledge you have gained?